Corvid-19 - Its affect on my art

repurposing the materials and item
how materials and tools change my process
materials I find outside on dog walks, so far branches and leafy plants
I have bought other plants from the supermarket that I am currently growing


Mind
distracted hard to focus at home
depressed from not seeing people as often
need to speak to tutor about if i'm doing enough for blog, what i need to improve upon, finding it hard to keep up, not sure if heading in right direction
feel like im focusing too much on one area, should be more broad and working faster.

backgrounds what walls to use, how to make them suit my needs, what i will adjust to make my work better suit my environment

stepladder

isolated
lack of input from peers

materials

workshops
I would have liked to have utilised the 3D workshop at uni, and having such short notice of the school closing left me unsure of what materials i may want to use and what even was available, to buy random stuff would be a waste of money and i would be unsure of how to use them, I did buy some plaster bandages as i thought it'd be interesting to have a plaster cast of my leg to replace part of a chair. for other items i realised i wanted later i bought from the hardware store, such as quickdry cement and candles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog